Saturday, June 5, 2010

June Specials


Hi Heritage Makers,

Heritage Makers spoils its hostesses and rewards our customers with a great Pick of the Month for June! Four of our special size storybooks are Buy 3, Get 1 Free! If you're a Club Premier member, save even more! Check out the links! Hostess Rewards & Pick of the Month


Thank you for being my customer! I'm here to help you preserve your stories and photos in any way I can. Start a new project today by going to Books of a Lifetime.

Take advantage of this month's specials by hosting a workshop in your home or virtually online. Call me for details at 715-579-5596. Or, if you just want to order some credits at these very good prices, I will put your name in for a Mystery Hostess drawing.

Anyone who hosts this month gets an extra gift from me. It could be an 8 x 8 book - value of $49.95 (two available), or a deck of cards, value $22.95 (four available), a calendar, value $29.95 (two available) or a 12 x 12 scrapbook page, value $3.99 (four available). Extra gifts are available on a first come, first choice basis. Workshop total sales must be $250 to qualify and must be held and closed in the month of June 2010. Wow!!!! You can't lose holding a workshop this month! Any day works for me, daytime, evening, preferably before June 15th.

If anyone signs as a consultant this month and becomes active ($500 in sales in the first month), I will give an 8 x 8 canvas, value $32.50, to them. I want to build my business and spread the word about Heritage Makers and I need your help. Call today to set up your workshop. 715-579-5596

Thanks! I can't wait for your call. Remember - first come, first choice!

Ruth Solberg

No comments: