Thursday, September 25, 2008

StoryKeeping


I have added a new dimension to my Heritage Makers Storybooking. It's called StoryKeeping. I have become a Certified Professional StoryKeeper. "What's that", you ask? I help people make an audio recording of their life stories and I then transfer these stories onto CDs. Then I set the family up online in our Treasury of Family Heritage Vault where they can share the stories with family and friends in their own voice. In this day and age of families being spread all over the world, this is a way of reconnecting. It's a way of preserving our values for future generations.

Everyone has stories to tell. They may seem insignificant to an individual, but I think they are what make us who we are. If you are interested in becoming a StoryKeeper and helping in this worldwide effort to preserve heritage, go to my site at StoryKeeping. This would make a complete package with my Books of a Lifetime way of publishing your stories.

If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador for this great undertaking, it is free to join until Sept. 30, 2008. Please contact me. We are dedicated to preserving family values, traditions and wisdom for future generations.

1 comment:

Em Edwards said...

Hi!!

This is such a fantastic idea!!

I am really interested in interviewing you for my business Kids' Keys To Success. Would you be?

If you need help scaling down the size of the blog train button to make a better fit on your site, let me know. (all you have to do is reduce the image size)

Thanks for being a member of the Blog Train!!

Hope to talk with you soon!
Just email me if you are interested!
jjesedwards@gmail.com

Jen